- Payments & Deposits
- Pottery Wheel and Clay
- Pottery Wheel and Clay Class with Emily/Wendy - ADULTS
Pottery Wheel and Clay Class with Emily/Wendy - ADULTS
Monthly fee $140
Welcome to Pottery and Clay on Wednesday evenings with Emily (6:15-8:45pm) or Saturday with Wendy (11am-1:30pm)
Beginning and intermediate pottery wheel and clay class for artists ages 15 and up (adult). This complete class will teach each student new skills and techniques for working with clay and the perfect class for intermediate and advanced students too.
Class fee is $140 per month and signing up includes your first month of classes; studio will bill you for subsequent months, minimum of 3 months.
Clay may be purchased in class with cash or check ($14-16 per 25lb bag) and glazes and firings up to 12 items per month are included.
Missed classes or time may be made up during weekly Open Studio after 3 months working with instructor. Open Studio offers NO INSTRUCTION.
- Classes run year round and we take major holidays off, make up time will be honored
- Class commitment is minimum 3 months (to cancel a class send email or text to your instructor)
- First class bring a towel and wear comfortable clothes, you may leave your personal towel on your personal shelf
- First class bring a canceled check for auto billing program, we bill the first of each month, if you register in the middle of a month you make make up time later, we do not prorate