Spring Break Camp March 6-10, 2023 Ages 5-14
Spring Break Art Camp
March 6-10, 2023
A fabulous and engaging week for creative and artsy kiddos to create and be free in a super sized fabulous old house with yards for playing and a front porch for hanging out on PLUS about a dozen original and cool projects we spend all year creating!!! This week some projects will be:
- session in the pottery studio (and a turn on the wheel) to create Fairy Houses with artist Katey Loveless
- springtime sun catcher out of our imaginations
- ice tie dye (weather permitting)
- torn paper "mosaic" planter with a sunflower with Artist Sherri Murphy
- sugar and salt scrubbies
- bath bombs and fizzies
- baking icebox sugar cookie
- walking into town for ice cream (weather permitting)
- trip to library for literary inspiration
- scavenger hunt in downtown McKinney with a stop in our favorite Mom and Popcorn and candy store
- making friends and being kids
AND our camp is set up with each age group separated in different classes with a lead educator and visiting artists assisting - a great week for all!
Camp is 10am - 3pm each day with an early and late care option $50 each option. Pay for early or late care on first day, only. Your child is in a group setting so we require you provide support if your child needs it. If your child is not able to work in a group setting and we send them home from camp, a take home art kit will be offered but no refund, no exceptions.
If your child is sick, we will send home an approximate take home lesson, no refunds or make up time is available, no exceptions.
When booking; note we group kids into age appropriate groups so in the note section if your kid is coming with a friend, let us know and we will do our best to group them together. If the ages more than 3 years apart, we may choose not to group them together and will advise.
Questions? Call our director, Magda Dia 214.937.9153