Shibori Indigo Dye Party - Sunday September 22nd 3-5 pm
5th Annual Indigo Party!
Come enjoy the lovely and magical results as we bind and dye cloth and watch as plant pigments turn our garmets lovely shades of indigo blue! This hands on workshop will leave you with the understanding of working with a living vat, how to make a vat, how to dye cloth and process for best results. Attendees learn several binding and tying and shibori techniques plus other fun resist processes.
This event is outside and we have a natural soap making event inside, come to both and have a ball!
- Bring up to 6 garments, 100% natural fiber works best.
- Wear dark clothes or clothes that you don't mind getting a little blue on them!
- Bring a sturdy pair of gloves, we have extra if you forget
- Please wash and dry in advance for best results
- Bring a snack to share - we're making it a PARTY!