- Adult Classes/Workshops
- Pottery Wheel with Kay Bernier - ADULTS Tuesdays 6:30-9pm
Pottery Wheel with Kay Bernier - ADULTS Tuesdays 6:30-9pm
Tuesdays Throwing on the wheel with Kay Bernier
Monthly fee is $140
A perfect beginner or intermediate class with students learning the basics of throwing on the wheel, making usable vessels and throwing cups, bowls and plates.
Clay may be purchased in class with cash or check ($12 - $15 per 25lb bag) and glazes and firings up to 12 items per month are included.
Missed classes or time may be made up during weekly Open Studio after 3 months working with instructor. Open Studio offers NO INSTRUCTION.
- Classes run year round and we take major holidays off, make up time in open studio, once you've completed 3 months in our studio
- Class commitment is minimum 3 months (to cancel a class send email or text to your instructor)
- First class bring a towel and wear comfortable clothes, you may leave your personal towel on your personal shelf
- First class bring a canceled check for auto billing program, we bill the first of each month, if you register in the middle of a month your second month will be prorated