Pottery Wheel Lesson | 2 Hour Single Session
Want to work in the pottery studio and throw some pots on your own personal pottery wheel? We make it fun to learn with step by step instruction and plenty of time to work on your own. This single pottery wheel class is perfect for the novice or intermediate student; kids and adults work together in a group class with up to 10 total students.
- Students create 4 items (and keep your best 3)
- Studio finishes your work with the glaze of your choice
- Pick up 3 weeks later (we will call or text to advise)
- Wear comfortable clothes, clay washes out of everything
- All materials provided
- Long hair should be tied back and extra long nails should be trimmed
- Kids ages 8 and up are welcome and need a parent supervising, kids over 13 may be dropped off
- All attendees need a ticket to work on the wheel, parent helpers do not need a ticket and will not work on a wheel
Jump Into Art Studios also offers SIP and THROW for adults!